Instructions on how to connect to our First Class server...
- Download the latest First Class client here. If you have issues downloading it here is a direct link.
If you want my bootstrap CD image click here for .iso or here as a virtual volume best used with Basilisk / SheepShaver. These include utilities to let you bootstrap the FirstClass client with things like stuffit, mar, etc.
- In your FirstClass client enter the server name "macos.retro-os.live" and set the "network" to "*" or "FirstClass".
- When connecting the first time log in with the user name blank.
- It will ask if you want to create a account and just say "yes"...
- Create your account and set the password. Note it will ask for a variety of data, that is just how FirstClass is, so feel free to put whatever you like in those fields. I am curious about what country you are from though.
- You should be OK.
- If you have troubles getting the client downloaded, I have a service to send you pre-expanded versions of the client on floppy or CD-ROM. This also helps me pay for this server. Just give here a click...
- If you have issues please report them here.
- Lastly, if you enjoy our service we would appreciate a testimonial here.
It costs me $100 a month to run this server, so if you can donate or subscribe any amount is welcomed!